Become a Mother House studios Carer, Ally, Friend and build with us stronger foundations for artist mothers/parents
"One of the most innovative civic initiatives in London.”
Sadiq Khan, The Mayor of London
Mother House Studios is a non-profit venture , initiated and run by Procreate Project - the UK’s only organisation which supports artist mothers/carers through a number of pioneering platforms and programmes.
Our new supporters scheme will play a crucial role in sustaining Mother House Studios, the UK’s first artist studio with integrated childcare, as well as other initiatives developed by Procreate Project.
All our projects, as well as all overheads, are fundraised for in their entirety through the support of individuals, public funders, trusts and foundations and trading activities.
We invite you to become a supporter and be part of our unique community that recognises and champions the importance of our mission, which is to create new models and facilitate systemic change for women artists who also have caring responsibilities.
How will your donation support artist mothers/parents?
– Providing studio bursaries for exceptional artist mothers, with a rent-free membership at Mother House Studios for one year, along with bespoke mentoring from leading arts organisations.
- Contributing to the strategic development and expansion of Mother House Studios’ pioneering model to other locations in London and the UK as well as other Procrete Project activities.
Become a Procreate Project Carer
Annual donation: Individual £1000 / Organisations and Institutions £1500
By becoming a supporter you or your company will have the opportunity to get involved with Procreate Project’s community at a level that works for you. In recognition of your vital support you will be appreciated and credited in the following ways:
– Invitation to an exclusive studio tour and lunch in the company of Mother House Studio artists
– Complimentary tickets to all talks, performances and workshops as well as invitations to private viewings of exhibitions organised by Procreate Project and by Mother House Studios with complementary publications.
– Named acknowledgment on Mother House Studios entrance wall, our website and all relevant publicity materials.
– 10% discount on items sold at Procreate Project’s online shop including original artworks.
– Annual Supporters newsletter
Become a Procreate Project Ally
Annual donation: £500 Individual
– Invitations to private viewings of exhibitions organised by Mother House Studios and Procreate Project with complementary publications.
– Named acknowledgment on our website and Mother House studios wall in Catford.
– 5% discount on items sold at Procreate Project’s online shop including original artworks.
Become a Procreate Project Ally
Annual donation: £200 Individual
– Named acknowledgment on our website and communication
To become a Carer an Ally or a Friend please visit procreateproject.com/support
If you would prefer to pay by cheque, bank transfer or standing order or would like to have more information on how to get involved please contact Dyana Gravina email@example.com
Thank you to our sponsors and supporters!
A big thank you goes to all the 200+ backers who have contributed towards the crowdfunding campaign in 2018, to open the first permanent Mother House Studios in Catford.
Among the 200 backers, we had major pledges by The Mayor of London, Lewisham Council, Esmee Fairbairn Foundation, Nat de Gerrers and Zabludowicz Collection.
With a mix of challenges and excitement, the studios are coming along and artists have started creating a new community on the first floor of the Catford Mews premises.
However, due to unexpected structural issues the financial investment has been far greater than expected, we need your support to make sure the Studios can operate with fewer financial strains and risks and we can guarantee longevity to the model and its future replication.
Past and present supporters/partners:
198 Contemporary Arts and Learning
Arts Council England
Association of Women Art Dealers (AWAD)
Association of Women in the Arts (AWITA)
Diversity Art Forum
Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
Frances Morris (Tate Modern)
Eva LAngret (Frieze London)
Goldsmith’s Women’s Art Library
King’s College London
Lace Gallery Nottingham
LADA Live Art Development Agency
Laura Godfrey Isaacs
Marcelle Joseph Projects
Museum of Motherhood, Manhattan College
Picture This Productions
Really Local Group
Richard Saltoun Gallery Director
Royal College of Art
The Mom Egg Review
The Showroom London